Wednesday 25 June 2014

Being Poly Rocks

You know, life doesn't have to be all about amazing orgasms and being fucked all night long (although, honestly, that sounds pretty good right now!). Sometimes it's the little things that can really make you happy. I mentioned in an earlier post that Mark met John at last month's BDSM munch and they got along okay, although I doubt they will ever be friends. It's good enough to just be able to relax and hang out together.

So tonight, John and his sister and her husband came over, and the five of us played board games all night. It was just low key, hanging out and having a good time. I really enjoyed sitting between my two men and it felt pretty darn good. I even won one of the games :)

Life has been pretty good lately in general. I slept over at John's house Sunday night after my party and came home Monday afternoon and attacked Mark. I always get crazy horny after a good scene, and we had some pretty fantastic sex. I need to play more often, life gets better on all fronts!

I also had a really funny conversation with Chris that I figured deserved to be recorded for posterity. We were IM'ing, and he was telling me about a course he's taking this month where he has to read an 850 page textbook in six weeks. I am a speed reader, so I said that while I wouldn't enjoy that, I could probably knock it back in about nine hours. He told me that I'm sick, but he means that in the nicest possible way. I burst out laughing and said, "Wow. I can have a conversation with you about how I'd like to wrap you up in pallet wrap, put an O ring gag in your mouth, and piss all over you, but talk about reading a textbook and I'm sick???" He replied "About that pallet wrap..." and grinned. It's seriously awesome not only being a sadistic pervert, but having someone who appreciates it :)

1 comment: