Tuesday 21 August 2018

The Antithesis to #Married Sex

... is also married sex :)

Sometimes having a partner who knows you so well, and knows exactly how to touch your body to make you feel so much pleasure is the most amazing thing ever. Someone you have complete trust in, and all the love.

Oh.My.God. Henry pulled out all the stops yesterday. First he fed my love languages by running all our errands in the morning. When I woke up, he cooked me a wonderful breakfast, naked. I have always adored naked partners doing chores! Then in the evening, he took me upstairs for the best sex we've had in a long, long time.

He knows exactly how to push my buttons to make me feel so good. And I love making him happy in return. Mutual bliss is wonderful- and no anxiety about anything. Just relax and enjoy.

Two hours of intimacy and sensuality mixed with screaming orgasms and the heights of pleasure. While I love sex with new and interesting people, and NRE gives the chills and desire like no other- nothing will ever top amazing sex with a partner I love.

I've been reading a lot online, and what strikes me over and over is how so many people worry that if they expose their vulnerabilities to their partners, that they won't be loved, or that they will get hurt. My first reaction is that hopefully they aren't sharing themselves with people like that, because wouldn't you rather know than not? Trust does take time to grow and make sure you're safe... but I feel like it must be very difficult for love to grow without being able to connect like that.

And I feel so lucky to have Henry, because he's seen me at my absolute worst (at least I hope it doesn't get worse than that!). And he still loves me and wants to be with me. I can let my freak flag fly. I can be clingy and needy when I need to be (fortunately, not often). I can share my dark humour and he will laugh with me. I can just be myself, and I am loved for it. I have a level of comfort and security that I've never had with anyone else in my whole life. I love him so much. I hope I make him as happy as he makes me :)

But damn, I think he's going to be complaining about the laundry soon because my sex drive has been kicked into overdrive, and that means a lot of sheet changing! I woke up at 6am dying to fuck again, but figured he probably wouldn't appreciate that ;)  I see Charles tonight though, so hopefully he can help me with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment