Sunday 26 August 2018

They Woke The Dragon

So, given how busy I've been over the last year and a half or so, which I guess is obvious by the lack of entries in this blog, I think it was also obvious that my sex drive was way down. I just didn't have the time to focus on sex or BDSM or anything.

And now, my libido is totally out of control. I am thinking about sex constantly. I want one or both of them on me, in me, kissing and licking and touching me all over. My pussy is nearly always aching to be filled, that need for more. I am insatiable. They really woke up the dragon this time! The more sex I have, the more I want.

Charles came over the other night and we spent nearly three hours in bed exploring and kissing and touching each other, learning how we like things and how to please each other. It was SO good. And now that we've got the go ahead to fuck without condoms (we did STI testing), we did that. His cock is amazing- it's nice and large but not too big, girthy, and it has this lovely flared head that stretches my pussy around it and feels oh so good. It's got a slight upwards curve too so he can hit those delicious spots deep inside my cunt. I don't normally orgasm from penetration only, but he definitely has a chance at that sometime! And he came in me, which felt so good.

And of course, Henry wanted me as soon as Charles left, so he got to enjoy the silky seconds. I've noticed that Henry has become more passionate with me, more focused on pleasing me, and his sex drive is definitely up. I told him that I think I see his competitive side coming out! He hadn't consciously realized it. I'm totally okay with it, though! I told him that one of us will wind up tapping out, but it's not going to be me ;)  He joked that then he'll be texting Charles to come over and finish the job! We've already had sex twice since then and I'm raring for another round...

Kiddo is away this week visiting my family, so I have the feeling clothing is not going to be worn much in the house for the next little while!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!

    David, UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my wife nothing hotter than a married woman who wants sex from her boyfriend, and lets the boyfriend cum in her so her husband can have that wonderful slippery cum filled pussy. If that gets you wet, I can assure you it gets me hard....

    ReplyDelete